Day 82

Thursday, August 2 -

Today was my last official day at work, so I brought donuts to ensure everyone remembered me in a positive light. Not that I ever really did anything negative. I think everyone enjoyed them. Other than that, I just worked on my story package all day!

After work we had a class goodbye party with all our Michigan State flatmates and some people from CAPA at this pub. It was really nice! CAPA rented out a room on the top floor of the pub for us and it was actually sunny so we got to sit out on the deck and enjoy a FREE dinner. It started raining for a little bit at one point, but the sun was still shining and we saw a rainbow which soon turned into a double rainbow!
Rainbow! If you look really close you can see the double rainbow.
It was so bright
I finally (sort of) accepted reality and started the process of packing. It was sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment