Top 10 Favorite Days

It has occurred to me that no one really has the time to read through all 85 days of the best summer of my life, so I have picked my top 10 favorite days in London (in the order they occurred):

Day 17 - That time I went to work, Greenwich, stood on the Prime Meridian & took a Beatles tour
Day 19 - That time I got to go Jubilee shopping for my internship
Day 23 - That time I used my press pass to go to the Diamond Jubilee Concert
Day 24 - That time I attended CBS's post-Jubilee party (for free!)
Day 34 - That time I met Scott Pelley
Day 53 - That time I celebrated the Fourth of July in England
Day 63 - That time I went to Windsor Castle
Day 70 - That time I made a really cool map, went celebrity hunting and made a music video
Day 81 - That time I went to the Olympics
Day 82 - That time I went into Buckingham Palace, finished my story package and helped interview an Olympic gold medalist


And since those were my favorite days in London, I didn't include any of the trips I took, which were all awesome and could easily take up of my top 10 favorite days:

Day 14 - That time I took a trip to Stonehenge and Bath
Day 28, Day 29, Day 30 - That time I took a trip to Belgium
Day 41, Day 42, Day 43, Day 44 - That time I took a trip to Paris
Day 55, Day 56, Day 57 - That time I took a trip to Barcelona (with an ear infection)
Day 76, Day 77, Day 78 - That time I took a trip to Dublin
Day 80 - That time I took a trip to Brighton


I can't wait to go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment