Day 34

Friday, June 15 -

Scott Pelley came to London to anchor CBS evening news! Apparently he only does this about once every three years, so this is a pretty big deal. He had to anchor the news from London because he was on his way to do an interview somewhere and he wouldn't have been able to anchor from New York and make it to the interview. He came with all the hot-shot evening producers, too. It was very exciting.

Getting everything set up!
All ready to go!
At first they told me and the other intern we wouldn't be able to sit at the news desk, which is in the background of the shot, but then it turned out we could stay! We weren't allowed to look down the center of the desk towards the shot, because we would be looking straight into the camera. I had to concentrate very hard on looking straight ahead of me.

You can only see me at the very beginning and very end because they zoomed in and cut me out during the middle, but I'm sitting in the background on the left!


It looks like I'm working really hard (when you can actually see me) but what I'm really doing is texting people, watching the newscast happening around me on TV, and reading partylikeajournalist.com.

Scott Pelley, me and the other interns!


No comments:

Post a Comment