Day 45

Tuesday, June 26 -

I worked on the web today at work, and posted some exciting stories. I got to use my journalism skills to put together two different wires into one story about Al Qaeda in the Middle East. Keeping with the theme, I posted a story about land mines in Yemen, and for some lighter news on the way out, I posted this story about the Queen arriving in Northern Ireland.

In class we took a tour of the East End. It was so cool! I'm so glad we have this class (British Life and Culture) because we take trips to places I'd never go otherwise. The East End is filled with street art (very different from graffiti) and has it's own little culture surrounding that.



























There was also this Jewish biegel shop in the East End, and they had the most delicious and cheap bagels ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment