Day 22

Sunday, June 3 -

Instead of waking up super early and going to sit outside in the cold and rain to watch the river pageant, I had to work. On the bright side, I stayed warm and dry. But I had to do the most tedious task: logging.

We were receiving several different video feeds from networks, so the other intern and I had to watch one and record the time when something happened (like a really good shot of a boat, or when the royal family arrived, when they waved, when they smiled, etc). It wouldn't have been that bad, except the whole pageant lasted four hours. Logging got really old after the first hour. But, someone has to do it and they were all very thankful for my hard work!

After that was over, I logged the footage that was for this story about the pageant. Mark Phillips actually got to ride on a boat in the pageant (the captain of the ship was the guy we interviewed on that shoot I went on last week), so that would have been an awesome shoot to go on!

By this time it was super late so they got me a taxi for the ride home! Also, I got a free lunch and dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment