Day 18

Wednesday, May 30 -

I was on TV today! If you watch this video, I'm in the background on the left, right in front of the girl with the short blonde hair. My hair is dark and blends in so you have to look pretty hard, but I'm there!

That was pretty much the highlight of my day. I made several copies in the eight hours I was at work. I think it's safe to say I'm finally a pro at copying things. I also had to text an interview, which takes FOREVER. The interview was only 10 minutes long and it took about an hour and a half to transcribe. It was kind of interesting though, about Kensington Palace and the history of it for a Jubilee package that will be airing in the next few days.

Then, on the way home, I made a terrible mistake. It was raining, so I decided I would switch lines and get off at the station that's only 2 minutes away from home, rather than stay on the same line and get off at the station that's 7 minutes away. Never again. I had to wait for three trains to pass before I could get on because it was so packed. Even then, I barely made it on the fourth one. Only three people (including me) managed to squeeze onto it. The only good thing is when it's that crowded you don't have to hold on to anything because you're standing so close to everyone you can't even move. And when I finally got off at my station, it wasn't even raining anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment