Day 32

Wednesday, June 13 -

I did one of the most actually useful thing at work today! CBS has a correspondent in Greece now, and so I had to look through all the UK papers to find stories about Greece and send them off to the people there. It was very interesting, and there was a TON of stories about Greece, just from the morning.

The afternoon was pretty slow, so I used my free time productively and started writing my paper for class. I got a pretty large chunk of it done! Then they were interviewing a doctor about the WHO's announcement that diesel fuel causes cancer, and I got to help come up with a few questions to ask him! The person who interviewed him even asked some of my questions! And then I had to transcribe the interview which wasn't so awesome. Luckily it was only about 10 minutes long, and I split it with the other intern so we could both be out by 5. Yay, teamwork!

Here's the full story: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57451659-10391704/who-diesel-exhaust-causes-cancer-same-magnitude-as-second-hand-smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment