Day 23

Monday, June 4 -

Today I helped out while we broadcasted live from Potters Field!


We had a great view, but it was rainy and cold. I was prepared, though, and wore my awesome new rain boots (actually called Wellington boots or Wellies), and everyone loved them! Before Erica arrived, I got to sit in for her again while they did the mic checks. They kept making me talk, and counting got old after awhile, so I did the alphabet and then counting by prime numbers, but that didn't last very long. Then I started talking about everything I had done that day (which wasn't much since it was still around 10 in the morning) and started with waking up around 7. The producer in New York said back to me that this amazed him because he had to wake up at 2 a.m. Morning show problems.

The Jubilee Concert was in the evening, and my hard work all weekend finally paid off because I got to watch the concert from our press area and drink French wine with all my co-workers! For free!

Elton John - Crocodile Rock


Elton John - I'm Still Standing

Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Stevie Wonder - Isn't She lovely (special Queen's edition!)

Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke

Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday

Paul McCartney - Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da

Paul McCartney - Take it Away

Paul McCartney - Live and Let Die

Paul McCartney - Let It Be

British National Anthem!

Tribute Video to the Queen

Hip-hip-hooray!

and a firework finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment