Day 56

Saturday, July 7 -

We woke up early, got breakfast and arrived at the beach around 10 in the morning!

Beautiful barcelona beach!
Touching the Mediterranean Sea!
Mediterranean Sea
Sangria... on the beach. Rough life.
People on the beach 
Clear blue skies by the afternoon! 
Jessica, me, Caitlin and Micah at the beach
Boats... one of which I will own one day 
The beach on the other side of the pier.

We stayed at the beach pretty much all day. I did reapply sunscreen, but apparently not enough because I got pretty fried. For dinner, we went to a nice restaurant by the beach and had delicious paella!
Paella!
Once dinner was done it was only 10 p.m. and the clubs didn't open until midnight, so we decided to take a nap. Except when we woke up we were all sick and dying. I think it was a combination of not getting a lot of sleep the night before, spending all day out in the sun, those sangrias from early, and for me, that stupid ear infection. Caitlin and Jessica ended up going out, but Micah and me just went back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment