Day 72

Monday, July 23 -

I was up super late last night working on my stupid presentation for today, and eventually I decided to quit. The plan was to wake up earlyish and finish it, since class isn't until 2. Usually the cleaning ladies come in really early, so I figured I'd just get up when they came through.

They came late, so I got to sleep in. I still had plenty of time to get ready and put finishing touches on my presentation, though. In class we just presented them all and I think for the amount of time everyone spent on them (pretty much everyone started the night/morning before) they turned out pretty good. I'm just glad it's over.

My favorite was my title slide
The main lesson I learned in class, though, was don't write interesting and insightful things in my papers because then the teacher will make me read it out loud to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment