Day 68

Thursday, July 19 -

I finished my book the other day, so I had to read the newspaper on the train in the morning. I read this story in the paper about the Batman premiere and I nearly screamed and threw the paper with excitement and disappointment. Apparently, Prince Harry was at the Batman premiere at the Imax theater that is right outside my door!!! BUT I WASN'T THERE. I missed my opportunity to meet him and fall in love and get married and become a princess.

And speaking of princesses, rumor has it Kate might be pregnant! These rumors are based off of her 'baby bump' and the fact that she apparently kept touching her stomach during her visit to the National Portrait Gallery. Hopefully she really is pregnant or else everyone pretty much just called her fat.
Kate's 'fuller figure' while visiting the National Portrait Gallery
I really didn't do anything at work. I taught the other intern how to do Eurovision, and it reminded me of how 58 days ago the other intern had to teach me. I've come such a long way! I was just really glad I didn't have to do it. Then I sat around and read the news waiting for someone to need help with something. Nothing too interesting was in the news (besides Kate's possible pregnancy), except that archaeologists found 600-year-old bras in Austria.

I finished writing the script for my package, and I had some people around the newsroom read it over for me. The first producer read it for me and said it was good and gave suggestions on how to tighten up my writing. The next producer said it was good and that I was writing to the video really well and using good sound, but had a lot of suggestions to move things around so it will be more visual and the video will flow better. It was really good advice on stuff that had never even crossed my mind. Now I just have to fix it up and make it perfect!

In the evening I went to see Wicked! It was SO good and I strongly recommend it to everyone.

The stage for Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment