Day 70

Saturday, July 21 -

I went CELEBRITY HUNTING today! Check out the sweet map I made. I'm pretty proud of it and I think I could make it a career. People need interactive maps.

View Celebrity Hunting in a larger map

But really, it was a lot of fun and I think we actually really found Paul McCartney's and Chris Martin's houses. And, thanks to my awesome map, we didn't get lost!

94 Strand-on-the-Green, Piers Morgan's house! Except I don't think this is actually where he lives. (We found the address on google.)
10 Downing Street, the Prime Minister's house! It was gated and guarded pretty heavily, though. 
Me and my BFF Sherlock Holmes!
Sherlock's street 
Sherlock's house. It's actually the Sherlock Holmes museum, though
221b Baker Street 
Cavendish Avenue! Possibly the street Paul McCartney lives on. It's right down the road from Abbey Road, so I think it could really be his. 
Paul's house! 7 Cavendish Avenue. He tried to disguise it by taking the number off his gate, but what other odd number comes between 9 and 5?  
Chris Martin's (the singer in Coldplay) street!
Chris Martin's house, 38 Park Hill Road. It was the only house on the street that was gated and it had cameras everywhere, so I think it could really be his.
Paddington the Bear in Paddington Station

Unfortunately none of the celebrities were home, so we didn't get to see them. We went to this area called Little Venice after our hunting adventure (marked as the food icon on my cool map), and it was really nice! The plan was to have dinner there, but we had a late lunch at Chipotle earlier and by the time we got to Little Venice it was pretty late, so we settled for drinks and dessert.
Little Venice!
A bridge over the canal in Little Venice
Gelato & wine 
Sunset in Little Venice
Earlier, my roommate told me that Coldplay's music video Fix You was filmed right outside our door (before we lived here) on Waterloo Bridge. So we used our evening to recreate the video. I think ours is just as good, if not better.

The Original:

Our remake:

No comments:

Post a Comment