Day 62

Friday, July 13 -

I went to the Imperial War Museum!

The museum
A piece of the Berlin Wall 
Some sort of spy equipment 
A tank
Another tank 
Inside the tank
Human torpedo
We went into this exhibit about the Allpress family in WWII. It was really sad, but really interesting. I found out when I left the museum that there was actually a Blitz experience in the basement that I missed out on.
Ads for women during WWII
Reminders to wear your gas mask
I found out that this was how the Chronicles of Narnia came into being 
Terrorism notices from decades ago
German airplane 
There was also a Holocaust exhibit which was also really sad but really interesting. Then when you leave the museum feeling depressed and really disappointed at humanity for doing these awful things, there are beautiful flowers outside to make you feel better!




For dinner I went to the world market that's down the street from my flat. I got a really good chicken sausage (which I didn't even know was a thing) with potato salad as a sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment